Our piston transfer and storage vessels, enable both storage and transfer of fluids such as hydrocarbons, crude oils, water and brine, are essential components in research and technical support work associated with upstream oil activities.
Using our wealth of knowledge and experience, we have created a precision piston vessel which can provide segregation between a pumping medium (a clean and non-aggressive fluid) and the fluid to be stored and/or transferred.
- Two chambers separated by a sealed precision piston using suitable sealing materials (depending upon application)
- End caps sealed using process compatible materials
- Flexible valving arrangements (if required) to suit specific applications
- Materials of construction to suit specific applications
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Standard volumes of 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 4.0 litres
- Maximum working pressure 690 barG (10,000 PSI)
- Maximum working temperature 150°C
- Materials of construction to suit the application (316SS, Titanium or Hastelloy)
Full aftersales packages are available for routine maintenance and inspection.
Interested? Get in touch with us here or call +44 (0)1932 732340 and we will be happy to help answer your questions and provide you with further information.