Your ideal replacement for the Pharmacia P-500 pump!
Strata’s versatile DCP50 dual cylinder positive displacement pump is ideal for a wide range of low flow and low pressure laboratory applications.
Due to its simple and robust design the DCP50 pump is capable of reliable continuous operation, with very little maintenance, and is capable of pumping a wide range of fluids including brines, oils and solvents. The easy to use user interface allows the pump to be set up and operated with minimal effort and training and the optional pump control program allows the pump to be operated remotely.
Key Features of the DCP50 pump:
- Minimum flow rate: 0.01ml/hr
- Maximum flow rate: 500ml/hr
- Maximum working pressure: 50barG (725psi)
- Two different constant flow modes:
- Normal – 1ml to 500ml per hour in 1ml steps
- Low – 0.01ml to 5ml per hour in 0.01ml steps
- Constant pressure mode
- Variable flow of 0ml to 500ml per hour for pressure settings of 0.1 – 50.0 bar in 0.1 bar steps
- Piston backwash feature
- Bulk modulus correction feature
- User settable overpressure shutdown feature
- Pulse compensation mode
- Transparent pump cylinders to monitor fluid
- Fluid change program
- USB and RS485 connectivity for data acquisition and pump control
- Hastelloy Wetted Parts (Optional 316SS wetted parts available upon request)
- Optional Pump Control Program
- Intuitive settings control
- Clear and bright LCD screen
- Compact design
Click here to download the DCP50 Pump Programme Files.
Click here to download the DCP50 Pump User Manual – English.
Not only does the DCP50 operate at the same workmanlike level as the industry-standard P-500 but it very much surpasses the old unit in terms of reliability, accuracy and functionality”
Robin Shields, Research Fellow
Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt University
Interested? Get in touch with us here or call +44 (0)1932 732340 and we will be happy to help answer your questions and provide you with further information.