Strata’s mobile Autoclave vessel is ideal for testing components in highly corrosive environments and under extreme conditions thanks to its CE-marked Hastelloy (C276) high pressure/high temperature in-house designed vessel (ASME VIII Division 1 to satisfy PED Category III).
Our standard Autoclave unit comprises of the following technical specification
- Working capacity 20 Litres
- Maximum working temperature 250°C
- Maximum working pressure 50 barG (725 PSI)
- Heating: Mineral insulated band heaters
- Lid arrangement: Bolted flange with elastomer ‘O’ seal
- Lid lifting mechanism: Manually or automatically hydraulically operated
- Power requirements: Three-phase 32A supply
- Electrical protection: Residual Current Breaker with Overload Protection (RCBO)
- Optional viewing windows in lid
Looking for something different? We can adapt our standard design to suit your specific requirements.
We offer full aftersales maintenance and inspection packages which we can tailor to your needs.
Interested? Get in touch with us here or call +44 (0)1932 732340 and we will be happy to help answer your questions and provide you with further information.