Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- Strata completes Phase 1 of BEIS Direct Air Capture innovation competition
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
The Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is currently in the process of talking to leading figures from across the nation in an attempt to understand this universal trait and what it means in Britain and Northern Ireland today.
Strata’s Managing Director, Dr Roger Kimber was invited onto an episode of the podcast, which also included an interview with Sir Geoff Hurst. Host Jonathan White asked both guests a series of questions about leadership and the role it has played in their careers to date.
Jonathan White commented:
Hosting a show like this, where you speak to genuine leaders who have been there and done it, either on a national stage or within a crucial industry sector, is an absolute honour.”
Lord Blunkett, former Home Secretary and now Chairman of The Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland said:
I think the most informative element of each episode is the first part, where Jonathan White sits down with someone who really gets how their industry works and knows how to make their organisation tick. Someone who’s there, day-in-day-out working hard and inspiring others. That’s what leadership is all about.”
Speaking about being asked to take part in the podcast, Roger Kimber added:
I was delighted to take part in my first ever podcast with the Leaders Council regarding the role of leadership in business, and even better to be alongside the legend that is Sir Geoff Hurst!”
You can listen to the podcast in full here: https://youtu.be/tPAJccEpm6A
Find out more about membership of The Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland here.