Strata Joins The BECBC
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
- Strata expands product portfolio with distribution hat trick
Strata Technology Ltd recently joined the BECBC and were delighted to be selected to exhibit at the members meeting at Energus in February 2017.
This was a great opportunity to meet and talk with other members and an excellent start to building new relations in Cumbria as we embark on our pursuit to provide innovative engineering solutions for the Nuclear industry.
We are now looking forward to meeting more members at the upcoming meetings.