Strata expands product portfolio with distribution hat trick
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
- Strata expands product portfolio with distribution hat trick
- Growing Confidence From Fit For Nuclear (F4N) Companies
Strata Technology is pleased to announce its appointment as the sole distributor for Komax International in the UK and Europe. Komax has led the industry in static mixing technology since 1973 and offers a diverse range of Static Mixers, Steam Heaters, Desuperheaters and Heat Exchangers. Talking about the new distribution agreement, Suzanne L. Smith, President/CEO of Komax said, “Komax Systems, Inc. is happy to announce the addition of Strata Technology Ltd as our agents to the UK & Europe distribution, and we look forward to working with them to serve our customers in those regions.”
Strata has also added to the suite of products available from US-based Chandler Engineering; Strata is a long-standing distributor for Chandler Engineering, one of the world’s largest supplier of instruments for testing oil, gas and geothermal well cements, and a pioneer in developing and manufacturing oilfield cement test equipment since 1949.
Alongside the Quizix Pump, Strata’s portfolio of Chandler products now includes the Model 6500 Flow loop, 6500-M Mini Flow loop, 5400 Scale Deposition instrument and 3000 PVT and Ancillary equipment.
CBD oil and botanicals
To complete the hat trick, Chemtech Services, Inc., of Illinois, has appointed Strata the exclusive European distributor and manufacturer (under licence) for its short-path and rolled-film distillation and ancillary equipment technology which is particularly suited to the hemp and medical cannabis industries for high-purity CBD and THC oil, but it is equally effective for the distillation of other botanicals.
Mira Jangra, Sales & Marketing Manager at Strata Technology said, “We are excited to be working with Chemtech Services, Komax Systems and to have expanded the Chandler range of products. Here at Strata, our focus is always on meeting the needs of the customer, so being able to offer such an expansive range of products is fantastic. This will enable us to better serve our customers and, being UK based, means we are easily accessible and local enough to ensure the customer’s technical requirements are met with the right equipment.”
To find out more, request a quotation or to see the full range of products please click here.