Strata at NDA Supply Chain Event 2017
- Strata completes Phase 1 of BEIS Direct Air Capture innovation competition
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
The annual NDA Estate Supply Chain Event is organised by the industry for the industry and, with a particular focus on SMEs, its aim is to attract new businesses into the nuclear decommissioning sector.
The 7th NDA Supply Chain Event was held in Manchester and included keynote speeches from David Peattie, NDA CEO and Rear Admiral Keith Beckett, Director Submarines Support, MOD, along with a varied and packed delegate programme.
Team Strata was represented once again by Dr Roger Kimber and Mira Jangra.
This year’s theme was ‘Delivering Change Together’ and that’s certainly the approach Strata took with its booth, focusing on partnership for engineering solutions and overcoming decommissioning challenges.
Strata’s Managing Director, Dr Roger Kimber commented, “The 2016 event attracted around 1,600 delegates and judging by the buzz in the area at the start of this year, 2017 was just as popular. We made some great contacts, had some good conversations and are looking forward to following up with those over the coming weeks.”