Strata at EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2017
- Strata completes Phase 1 of BEIS Direct Air Capture innovation competition
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
The European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE) is holding its 79th annual conference from 12th to 15th June in Paris, France. The event will focus on Energy, Technology and Sustainability and will include The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) EUROPEC which will run in parallel across the main event days.
Strata Engineering will be exhibiting at the EAGE Conference Exhibition in Paris in partnership with Chandler Engineering, the world’s largest supplier of instruments for testing oil, gas and geothermal well cements.
Strata will be exhibiting a number of its standard products, including the DCP50 Pump, Quizix Pump and Core Flooding Rig and Core Holder for Micro CT Applications. Many of Strata’s standard products have been developed working in close association with R&D scientists and engineers around the world working on projects within the oil and gas industries.
Strata’s Managing Director, Dr Roger Kimber is delighted to be joined by Chandler Engineering’s Product Manager for Quizix Precision Pump Systems, Scott Vermeer.