New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
- Strata expands product portfolio with distribution hat trick
Strata Technology, headquartered in Sunbury-on-Thames, UK is delighted to announce its partnership with Chemtech Services, Inc.
Based in Illinois, USA, Chemtech Services, Inc., has appointed Strata as the exclusive European distributor and manufacturer for its distillation and ancillary equipment technology.
Both Chemtech and Strata have extensive industry-wide expertise in the design and manufacture of chemical processing equipment including laboratory, pilot plant and commercial-scale systems. As one of the UK’s leading specialist engineering companies, Strata is pleased to have been approached and appointed Chemtech’s exclusive European partner for its industry-renowned distillation systems.
As part of its marketing strategy, Strata has developed a new brand – Spectrum Technology – to promote and market Chemtech’s innovative distillation equipment. Operating under the brand name of Spectrum Technology, Strata has recently launched a new website to exclusively promote and market Chemtech’s distillation and processing systems to the rapidly growing Hemp and Medical Cannabis industries in Europe for the production of high-purity CBD oil and THC oil.
Commenting on the new partnership, Strata’s Head of Products, Sales & Marketing, Mira Jangra said:
“Working with Chemtech Services has provided new opportunities for Strata and, with the newly-launched Spectrum Technology website, we are looking forward to promoting Chemtech’s wide range of high-quality distillation systems here in the UK and across Europe.”
According to Chemtech’s Nick Wagner:
“Chemtech recognises that the European CBD oil market is rapidly gaining traction, with the deregulation of cannabis for recreational use likely to follow. This means that whilst the current market mainly imports oils from outside of Europe, the market growth will encourage more local producers and processors who are looking to create more products, to meet the increasing demand. Our partnership with Strata and its sub-brand, Spectrum Technology, will enable us to meet the needs of European customers beyond our base in North America.”
For additional information contact us via the Spectrum Technology website.