Strata Technology Presents New Core Flooding Equipment for Micro CT Applications at SCA 2016
- Strata completes Phase 1 of BEIS Direct Air Capture innovation competition
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
Strata technology recently presented their new Core Holder and associated Core Flooding Rig for Micro CT applications at the Society of Core Analysts Annual Symposium at Snowmass, Colorado in late August 2016.
The Society of Core Analysts was formed in 1986 and serves the interests of core analysts, log analysts, geologists, geophysicists, engineers, service company personnel and all others interested in the study of rocks and their interstitial fluids.
Strata’s new core flooding equipment allows Micro CT analysis to be undertaken in parallel with core flooding experiments and is the first commercial rig of its kind. It was extremely well received at the event and has led to new enquires from both end users and vendors of CT and Micro CT scanning equipment.
Find out more about our Core Flooding Rig and Core Holder.