Meet us at Nuclear Solutions Exhibition, April 26th
- Strata completes Phase 1 of BEIS Direct Air Capture innovation competition
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
Team Strata will be joining 80+ nuclear focused suppliers at Nuclear Solutions Exhibition 2018 at Birchwood Park, Warrington this April.
The one-day show is free to enter and includes live demonstrations, over 80 exhibitors together with a complimentary lunch (who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch?!). And there’s no need to pre register to attend.
Presented in association with North West Nuclear Forum and Birchwood Forum, Nuclear Solutions Exhibition will give you the opportunity to meet technical specialists, connect with the Tier 2 and Tier 3 nuclear community and explore cutting edge nuclear-focused technologies.
Strata is delighted to be taking part in Nuclear Solutions and showcasing its specialist engineering, process and project management capabilities within the nuclear decommissioning sector, and we look forward to meeting you there.