Meet us at Nuclear Decommissioning Conference, May 24th-25th
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
- Strata expands product portfolio with distribution hat trick
This May, Team Strata is heading back to Manchester and The Emirates Old Trafford to take part in Europe’s leading nuclear decommissioning and waste management conference.
Now in its 8th year, Nuclear Energy Insider’s Nuclear Decommissioning Conference brings together over 300 delegates from 20 countries and 40 speakers all focused on facilitating European collaboration across the decommissioning and waste management agendas.
Exhibiting at this key event for the first time, Team Strata is looking forward to engaging with delegates and fellow exhibitors about how Strata’s specialist engineering expertise can facilitate complex decommissioning projects.
Already well established in the Global energy sector, but a relatively new player in the nuclear decommissioning sector, Strata is delighted to be exhibiting at Nuclear Decommissioning Conference Europe and showcasing its specialist engineering, process and project management capabilities.
Stop by the Strata booth and meet Dr Roger Kimber and Mira Jangra and find out how we can help you.