Join Team Strata at EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2018
- Strata completes Phase 1 of BEIS Direct Air Capture innovation competition
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
The European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE) is holding its 80th annual conference in Copenhagen, Denmark from 11th to 14th June, which this year will concentrate on the theme of “Opportunities presented by the energy transition”.
Strata Technology will be exhibiting a number of its standard products, including the DCP50 Pump and Core Flooding Rig and Core Holder for Micro CT Applications which have been developed working in close association with scientists and engineers actively working on improvement projects within the oil and gas industries.
The Strata-designed DCP50 Pump will be of particular interest to any companies looking to replace an old Pharmacia P-500 pump, so do visit Dr Roger Kimber on Strata’s booth to find out more about DCP50.
EAGE registration closes soon so if you still need to register, click here