Celebrating 10 Years Of Nuclear Excellence At The House Of Lords
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
- Strata expands product portfolio with distribution hat trick
Philip Mason, Quality Manager at Strata Technology joined fellow professionals and the dedicated team from the National Skills Academy for Nuclear (NSAN) at an event to celebrate and reflect upon 10 years of achievement in supporting skills and training provision for the sector.
Welcomed by the Rt. Hon Lord Hutton, Jean Llewellyn OBE gave an overview of the first 10 years, following the formation of the organisation by nuclear employers and the UK government in 2007. Surrounded by those who had been involved from the outset as well as companies from its more recent past, Jean spoke of the qualities demonstrated by such an organisation before Jo Tipa, the incoming Managing Director shared her vision for an invigorated approach for a future of continued support to the UK’s nuclear industry training needs, and presented certificates to those members who had been with NSAN since its inception.
If anything, the next 10 years will be even more important for the nuclear industry, and Strata Technology will continue to work with NSAN and fellow industry supporters as the UK nuclear industry addresses the key skills and challenges facing the sector.
Commenting on the successful event, Philip Mason said, “Strata Technology is proud to be part of NSAN’s continuing journey within the nuclear sector. And what better place to celebrate than the House of Lords, with its remit to challenge the present and shape the future. Congratulations NSAN, and here’s to the next 10 years.”
Read more about the NSAN 10th anniversary event here.