A successful transition to ISO 45001
- Supporting the UK’s net zero ambitions
- Consortium awarded Government Direct Air Capture funding
- Carbon capture takes centre stage at Science Museum’s new exhibit
- ‘Green’ aviation jet fuel project on schedule
- Strata collaborates with the Energy Institute at the University of Sheffield to produce ‘green’ aviation jet fuel
- Strata’s Dr Roger Kimber appears in Leaders Council podcast alongside Sir Geoff Hurst
- A successful transition to ISO 45001
- New partnership services European Hemp and Cannabis market
- Portable MEG reclamation demonstration plant destined for Gulf of Mexico
- Strata delivers carbon capture project for University of Nottingham
- Strata collaborates on Cranfield University pilot plant
- Strata expands product portfolio with distribution hat trick
As defined by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), ISO 45001 is the new international standard for health and safety at work developed by national and international standards committees, completely independent of government.
ISO 45001 represents a significant shift in thinking, where health and safety management becomes part of running a sound business, rather than a separate, standalone element.
Introduced in March 2018, businesses accredited to OHSAS 18001 have until 12th March 2021 to make the transition to ISO 45001:2018, the new accredited occupational health and safety management standard.
Here at Strata Technology, we’re delighted to announce that we have already achieved ISO 45001 for Health and Safety and our new certificate can be viewed here.
Commenting on Strata’s achievement, Managing Director, Dr Roger Kimber said:
Successful transition to ISO 45001 certification reaffirms Strata is a safe place to operate for our staff and wider stakeholders.
“We remain committed to protecting our staff and reducing our impact on the environment and urge other businesses to work toward their ISO certification. If your business needs to transition from OHSAS 18001, we’d be very happy to talk you through our journey.”