Your essential partner for safety compliance and management of Statutory Inspections in your facility.
The Health & Safety at Work Act holds employers legally responsible for employee safety. Strata can manage your obligations to substantially reduce risk and mitigate prosecution by having an accredited statutory inspection body certify your equipment.
Key advantages with Strata:
- Management of all your Statutory Inspection obligations for HSE Legal compliance
- UKAS ISO/IEC 17020/2012 Accredited Inspection Body
- Facilities audit for risk identification
- Dedicated single point contact account management
- Automatic reminder of due date Inspections
- Qualified and competent Inspection personnel
- Strata can offer Pressure and Electrical Safety training for your staff
- Inspections performed at your site or at Strata Technology Test House as required
- Contract and manage specialist services where required
Strata Inspection Services can certify equipment to:
- Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Electricity at Work Regulations (EWR)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Ionising Radiation Regulations (IRR’ 99)
Why stop there? Strata Technology Ltd have a comprehensive equipment maintenance service that can take care of planned maintenance, modifications, equipment breakdowns, and equipment calibration on request. Better still, why not let Strata manage these tasks for you. Strata can put together a comprehensive client support service package so you can get on with doing the things that will make your business or project a success. If you have pilot plants or process rigs then Strata have expert process engineers that can design modifications to your equipment for improved performance or new tasks.
For more information, download our Inspection Services leaflet.
Contact us here or call our Inspection Manager Graham Alleway on +44 (0)1932 732340 to find out more.